The 7-Port 10/100BASE-TX + 1-Port 100BASE-FX Fast Ethernet switch is a high performance switch with a low cost/high performance ratio and easy migration to bandwidth-critical environment. It supports auto-negotiation between 10Mbps Ethernet and 100Mbps Fast Ethernet at full or half-duplex operation on copper ports.
This switch used high-performance switch controller, which consists one Fast Ethernet fiber transceivers to extend the connecting capacity. Low price and desktop sized of switch is suitable for small-sized workgroup environment, which help users easily migrate from traditional shared LANs to switched networks. Each full/half duplex port can be connected directly to powerful user such as workstation or other switch and hub to guarantee high-bandwidth and high-flexibility demands.
Compliant to following standards:
- supports 1K MAC addresses
- Supports 64KBytes RAM for data buffering
- Extensive front-panel diagnostic LEDs
- Switching Capacity: 1.6Gbps
- Store-and-Forward switching method
- RoHS Compliant.
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
- Support Auto-Negotiation for copper ports
- Support Half/Full-Duplex operations at 10/100Mbps.
- Support back pressure at Half-Duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control support.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Wire speed reception and transmission
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-FX
- Support DIP switch to change the mode between half duplex and full duplex.
Number of Ports
- 7-Port 10/100Base-T
- 1-Port 100Base-FX Single-Mode 15KM Fiber
192.5 x 118.5 x 32 mm
(7.5 x 4.5 x 1.25 inches)
Port packet Filtering/Forwarding Rate
14,880 pps for 10M
148,800 pps for 100M
External Power Adapter
Linear AC-DC 7.5V/1A Power Adapter.
0-50°C (32º to 122º F)
-10 ~ 70°C (14 ~ 158º F)
Operating: 10% ~ 90%
Storage: 5% ~ 90%
Emission (EMI) and Safety Certifications:
EMI: No EMI certificate
Safety: No Safety certificate