ADSL/Ethernet Router with Wi-FiWhere to buy
Moderate-priced Solution for High-speed Connection for SOHO Business
DSL-2600U/NRU provides all the essentials for creating a secure high-speed wireless and wired network: ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ standards, Fast Ethernet standard, the built-in firewall, the QoS engine, and numerous additional features.
The router includes a built-in firewall. The advanced security functions minimize threats of hacker attacks, prevent unwanted intrusions to your network, and block access to unwanted websites for users of your LAN.
You are able to quickly create a wireless network at home or in your office, which lets your relatives or employees connect to your wireless network virtually anywhere (within the operational range of your wireless network). The router is designed to work with 802.11n wireless devices and supports 802.11b/g wireless devices.
The router supports multiple functions for the wireless interface: several security standards (WEP, WPA/WPA2), MAC address filtering, and the WPS function.
Configuration and Management
You can configure and manage the settings of the router DSL-2600U/NRU via the user-friendly web-based interface (the interface is available in several languages).
• ADSL: 1 RJ-11 port
• LAN: 1 RJ-45 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port with auto-MDI/MDIX
• WLAN: built-in 802.11b/g/n draft wireless interface.
• IEEE 802.11n draft standard, IEEE 802.11b/g compliant
• Support of guest wireless network
• WEP data encryption
• WPA/WPA2 security supporting TKIP, AES and
• MAC-based access to wireless network
• PIN and PBC methods of WPS
• Advanced settings.
- multi-mode, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt) Annex A, ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite) Annex A, ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs).
- ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis) Annex A/L/M, ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis) Annex A.
- ITU-T G.992.5 Annex A/L/M.
WAN Connection Types
• Bridged and routed Ethernet encapsulation
• VC-based or LLC-based multiplexing
• ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0 PVC (up to 8 PVCs)
• ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
• ITU-T I.610 OAM F4/F5 loopback
• ATM QoS
• PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
• PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
• Keep-alive for PPP connections.
Network Protocols and Functions
• Static IP routing
• DHCP server/client/relay
• DNS relay
• Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
• Support of VLAN
• IGMP proxy
Firewall and Access Management Functions
• NAT firewall
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• MAC-filtering based on time of day and day of week
• URL filter
• Packet filtering (IP/ICMP/TCP/UDP)
• Virtual servers
• Prevention of DoS attacks
• Intrusion detection system
• Port Triggering.
• Interface grouping
• 3 priority queues.
Configuration and Management:
• Multilingual web-based interface for configuration and management
• Access via TELNET
• Firmware update via web-based interface
• Saving/restoring configuration to/from file
• Support of remote logging
• SNMP agent
• Automatic synchronization of system time with NTP server.
• External power adapter DC 12V/0.5A
• ON/OFF power switch
• ON/OFF Wi-Fi switch
• Reset to Factory Defaults button
• WPS button.
DSL-2600U/NRU ADSL/Ethernet Router with Wi-Fi