ADSL2/2+ Router with USB and Ethernet PortsWhere to buy
Moderate-priced Solution for High-speed Connection for SOHO Business
DSL-2520U provides all the essentials for creating a secure high-speed wired network: ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ standards, Fast Ethernet standard, the built-in firewall, the QoS engine, and numerous additional features.
Configuration and Management
You can configure and manage the settings of the router DSL-2520U via the user-friendly web-based interface (the interface is available in several languages).
Ethernet and USB Connection
The router is equipped with an Ethernet port, which can be used to connect one computer or switch. The device is also equipped with a USB port, to which you can connect a single computer.
The router DSL-2520U includes a built-in firewall. The advanced security functions minimize threats of hacker attacks, prevent unwanted intrusions to your network, and block access to unwanted websites for users of your LAN.
• ADSL: 1 RJ-11 port
• LAN: 1 RJ-45 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port with auto-MDI/MDIX
• USB: 1 port 1.1, type B.
• full rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt) Annex A, ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite) Annex A, ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs).
• ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis) Annex A/L/M, ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis) Annex A.
• ITU-T G.992.5 Annex A/M.
WAN Connection Types:
• Static IP
• Dynamic IP
• Bridged and routed Ethernet encapsulation
• VC-based or LLC-based multiplexing
• ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0 PVC (up to 8 PVCs)
• ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
• ITU-T I.610 OAM F4/F5 loopback
• ATM QoS
• PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
• PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
• Keep-alive for PPP connections.
Network Protocols and Functions:
• Static IP routing
• DHCP server/client/relay
• DNS relay
• Support of VLAN
• IGMP proxy.
• Interface grouping
• 3 priority queues.
Firewall and Access Management Functions:
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• URL filter
• Packet filtering (IP/ICMP/TCP/UDP)
• Virtual servers
• Prevention of DoS attacks
• Intrusion detection system
• Port Triggering.
Configuration and Management:
• Multilingual web-based interface for configuration and management
• Access via TELNET
• Firmware update via web-based interface
• Saving/restoring configuration to/from file
• Support of remote logging
• Automatic synchronization of system time with NTP server.
• External power adapter DC 5V/1A
• ON/OFF power switch
• Reset to Factory Defaults button.
• From 0 0C to 40 0C (from 32 0F to 104 0F).
• From -20 0C to 65 0С (from -4 0F to 149 0F).
• From 5% to 95% non-condensing.
DSL-2520U ADSL2/2+ Router with USB and Ethernet Ports