DSL-2500U (ANNEX B)EOL EOS
ADSL2/2+ Router (Annex B)Kust osta
Moderate-priced Solution for High-speed Connection for SOHO Business
DSL-2500U provides all the essentials for creating a secure high-speed wired network: ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+ standards, Fast Ethernet standard, the built-in firewall, the QoS engine, numerous additional features, and an Ethernet port, which can be used to connect to one computer or a switch.
The router includes a firewall. The advanced security functions minimize threats of hacker attacks, prevent unwanted intrusions to your network, and block access to unwanted websites for users of your LAN.
Configuration and Management
You can configure and manage the settings of the router DSL-2500U via the user-friendly web-based interface (the interface is available in several languages).
• ADSL: 1 RJ-11 port
• LAN: 1 RJ-45 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port with auto-MDI/MDIX.
• ANSI T1.413-1998 Issue 2; ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt) Annex B, ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite) Annex B.
• ITU-T G.992.3 Annex B.
• ITU-T G.992.5 Annex B.
WAN Connection Types:
• Bridged and routed Ethernet encapsulation
• VC-based or LLC-based multiplexing
• ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0 PVC (up to 8 PVCs)
• ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
• ITU-T I.610 OAM F4/F5 loopback
• ATM QoS
• PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
• PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
• Keep-alive for PPP connections.
Network Protocols and Functions:
• Static IP routing
• NAT (Network Address Translation)
• DHCP server/client/relay
• DNS relay
• Support of VLAN
• IGMP proxy
Firewall and Access Management Functions:
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• URL filter
• Packet filtering (IP/ICMP/TCP/UDP)
• Virtual servers
• Prevention of DoS attacks
• Intrusion detection system
• Port Triggering.
• 3 priority queues.
Configuration and Management:
• Multilingual web-based interface for configuration and management
• Access via TELNET
• Firmware update via web-based interface
• Saving/restoring configuration to/from file
• Support of remote logging
• Automatic synchronization of system time with NTP server
• Ping function.
• External power adapter DC 5V/1A
• Reset to Factory Defaults button.
DSL-2500U (ANNEX B) ADSL2/2+ Router (Annex B)