The D-Link DUB-E100 is a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Adapter specifically designed to plug into an available Universal Serial Bus (USB) port on a desktop or laptop PC running Microsoft Windows XP, Me, 2000 or 98SE. Based on USB 2.0, the DUB-E100 extends the transfer speed of earlier USB Fast Ethernet adapters to true 10/100Mbps connectivity.
As a USB device, the D-Link DUB-E100 eliminates the need to use an ISA, PCI, or PC Card slot to add LAN connectivity to a PC desktop or laptop computer. Installation and use are further simplified by living up to USB's out-of-the-box installation approach to connecting computer peripherals. You will not need to open the case of your computer, nor will you be required to set IRQ's. The D-Link DUB-E100 represents the simplest way to connect your computer to an Ethernet based network.
The D-Link DUB-E100 provides a standard RJ-45 connector for a quick and simple method of connecting to an Ethernet 10Mbps or Fast Ethernet 100Mbps based LAN via a network hub or switch. The built-in USB 2.0 cable connects directly to your computer or laptop.
Power for the DUB-E100 is provided directly by the USB bus, eliminating the need for an external power adapter. It also supports USB's energy saving suspend and resume functions to minimize power consumption, which is especially useful for laptop/notebook users
• USB specification version 2.0
• USB specification version 1.1
• USB specification version 1.0
• OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface)
• EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface)
• IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100 BASE-T, is compatible with the TX and T4
• Supports suspended mode and remote output from the standby
• Built-in buffer SRAM 7K * 16 bit
• Supports half-and full-duplex Fast Ethernet
Ports / Connectors
• One USB Type "A"
• One RJ-45 connector (10/100 Mbit / s full duplex)
• Power / Link
• Tx / Rx
• Bus USB - 2.5 W, 0.5 A@3.3 VDC (+ / - 0.3 V)
• MA@3.3 150 V DC
• 81 x 52 x 28 mm
• 100 g.
• From 0 to 55 C
• -20 to 70 C
• From 0% to 95% without condensation
• From 5% to 95% without condensation
• FCC Class B
• CE Class B