The D-Link® ANT24-0500 Indoor/Outdoor Omni-Directional Antenna connects to a variety of D-Link Wireless PCI Adapters, Routers, and Access Points. Using a reverse SMA adapter on its 3m (9.8 feet) cable the D-Link ANT24-0500 easily connects to other wireless networking devices.
The D-Link ANT24-0500 antenna provides extended coverage for an existing 802.11b/g wireless local area network (WLAN). The ANT24-0500 antenna is a 5dBi omni-directional antenna, giving you 360° of increased wireless signal range. This 5dBi antenna also improves signal quality, reducing dead spots in your wireless coverage.
The ANT24-0500's 5dbi signal strength and omni-directional design gives you increased wireless signal range in all directions. Avoid the cost of adding additional access points or wireless repeaters when you can easily use the ANT24-0500 indoors.
* Works with any 802.11b/802.11g compliant devices with a reverse SMA connector only.
• 5 dBi
• 2,0 max
• Linear, vertical
• horizontally 360o
• Vertical 32o
• 20 W (cw)
• 50 ohm
• N-type ("Mom")
• N-"Dad" in RP-SMA, 3 m
• Cable loss per meter 0.83db
The theoretical transmission distance at a speed of 1 Mbit/s/11 Mbit / s (when operated with internal access points) *
• Up to 300 / 50 m
The theoretical transmission distance at a speed of 1 Mbit/s/11 Mbit / s (when working with external access points) *
• before 500m/200m
1. Distance calculation is based on the transmit power 15dbm (intra-TD), 19dbm (outside SC) with standard cable loss*
2. The transmission distance may depend on both antennas with the same characteristics with standard cable loss
3. The effective radius of action is based on EIRP (Effected Isotropic Radiation Power = power of the transmitter unit + antenna gain - cable loss)
4. On the range of factors may adversely affect the environment.
Operating Temperature Range
• From-40oC to 80oC
• 100% at 25oC
• The white and gray
• 180 g.
• Diameter 19 x 310 mm