D-Link®, an industry leader in networking, introduces the ANT24-1400 14 dBi Directional Panel Antenna designed to provide extended coverage for an existing 802.11b/g wireless network. The directional design of the ANT24-1400 offers dramatically increased wireless signal coverage in a specific direction allowing for improved data throughput at further distances.
The D-Link ANT24-1400 14dBi Directional Panel Antenna connects to a variety of wireless PCI adapters, wireless routers, and access points on the market today. Whether the wireless router or access point has a SMA or TNC connector, the ANT24-1400 comes with a RP-SMA to RP-TNC conversion adapter to accommodate either connector type.
The D-Link ANT24-1400 includes a swivel mount that allows pivotal adjustment for precise positioning for the most concentrated signal strength. The D-Link ANT24-1400 also includes a lightning surge protector, and a 0.5m (1.5 feet) cable. The ANT24-1400 is weatherproof and made of corrosion-resistant material to withstand harsh outdoor conditions and wind speeds up to 112 miles/hr (180km/hr).
Avoid the cost and complexity of adding additional wireless access points or wireless repeaters when you can easily use the ANT24-1400 indoors or outdoors. Enjoy the benefits of wireless connectivity at greater distances and speeds throughout your indoor or outdoor wireless coverage area.
• 14 dBi
• 1,5 max
• Linear, vertical
• Horizontal 30o
• Vertical 30o
• 50W (cw)
• 50 ohm
• N-type ("Mom")
• N-"Dad" in RP-SMA, length 0.5 m
• Cable loss per meter 0.83db
The theoretical transmission distance at a speed of 1 Mbit/s/11 Mbit / s (when operated with internal access points) *
• 2.5 km/900m
The theoretical transmission distance at a speed of 1 Mbit/s/11 Mbit / s (when working with external access points) *
• Up to 4 km / 1.5 miles
1. Distance calculation is based on the transmit power 15dbm (intra-TD), 19dbm (outside SC) with standard cable loss*
2. The transmission distance may depend on both antennas with the same characteristics with standard cable loss
3. The effective radius of action is based on EIRP (Effected Isotropic Radiation Power = power of the transmitter unit + antenna gain - cable loss)
4. On the range of factors may adversely affect the environment.
• 180 km / h
Operating Temperature Range
• From-40oC to 80oC
• 100% at 25oC
• White and gray
• ABS, with UV protection
• 240 x 240 x 69.5 mm