D-Link, an industry leader in networking, introduces the ANT24-1800 18 dBi Directional Panel Antenna designed to provide extended coverage for an existing 802.11b/g wireless network. The directional design of the ANT24-1800 offers dramatically increased wireless signal coverage in a specific direction allowing for improved data throughput at further distances.
The D-Link ANT24-1800 includes a swivel mount that allows pivotal adjustment for precise positioning for the most concentrated signal strength. The D-Link ANT24-1800 also includes a lightning surge protector and a 0.5m (1.5 feet) N-Male to Reverse SMA extension cable, giving you the extra flexibility to reach an optimal setting. The ANT24-1800 is weatherproof and made of corrosion-resistant material to withstand harsh outdoor conditions and wind speeds up to 112 miles/hr (180km/hr).
Avoid the cost and complexity of adding additional wireless access points or wireless repeaters when you can easily use the D-Link 18 dbi antenna indoors or outdoors. Enjoy the benefits of wireless connectivity at greater distances and speeds throughout your indoor or outdoor wireless coverage area.
• 18 dBi
• 1,5 max
• Linear, vertical
• horizontal 15 o
• vertical 15 o
• 50W (cw)
• 50 ohm
• N-type ("Mom")
• N-«Dad" in RP-SMA, length 0.5 m
• Cable loss per meter 0.83db
The theoretical transmission distance at a speed of 1 Mbit/s/11 Mbit / s (when operated with internal access points) *
• Up to 5km/2km
The theoretical transmission distance at a speed of 1 Mbit/s/11 Mbit / s (when working with external access points) *
• Up to 8km/3km
1. Distance calculation is based on the transmit power 15dbm (intra-TD), 19dbm (outside SC) with standard cable loss*
2. The transmission distance may depend on both antennas with the same characteristics with standard cable loss
3. The effective radius of action is based on EIRP (Effected Isotropic Radiation Power = power of the transmitter unit + antenna gain - cable loss)
4. On the range of factors may adversely affect the environment.
• 180 km / h
Operating Temperature Range
• From -40 oC to 80 oC
• 100% at 25 oC
• ABS, with UV protection
• 1.6 kg
• 360 x 360 x 16 mm