Module backup DMC-1001 for the DMC-1000 chassis ensures uninterrupted operation of media converters installed in the chassis. To improve reliability, the chassis can be equipped with two modules DMC-1001. In this case, the load will be distributed between the two power sources and the output of one of them fails, another immediately take over 100% load without any loss. Similarly, if one power supply is removed from the chassis, you can disable and remove from the chassis without loss of performance.
• Protection: Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection.
• Power distribution and redundancy.
• The signal failure of the fan: the power supply module will alert beep on possible fan failure. The refusal is based on reducing the fan speed.
• 40-70V DC
• 150 watts (max)
• 185 x 160 x 85 mm
• 1.07 kg
• From 0 to 40 C
• From-10 to 50 C
• From 10% to 90% without condensation
• From 5% to 95% without condensation
• All outputs protected against short circuit conditions, automatic recovery
• FCC Class B
• CE Class B
• VCCI Class B
• UL 1950CSA
• CSA 22.2 No.234
• A redundant power supply DC DMC-1001
• User's Guide