3G/ADSL/Ethernet Router with Wi-Fi and Built-in SwitchKur iegādāties
You can connect a 3G modem to the USB port of the router and access the Internet via 3G GSM network. Also you can connect a printer or storage.
ADSL Port and 4-port Switch
The router is equipped with an ADSL port to connect to an ADSL line. The built-in 4-port switch enables you to connect Ethernet-enabled computers, game consoles, and other devices to your network. In addition, any Ethernet port of the device can be used to connect to a private Ethernet line.
The wireless router DSL-2650U includes a built-in firewall. The advanced security functions minimize threats of hacker attacks, prevent unwanted intrusions to your network, and block access to unwanted websites for users of your LAN.
You are able to quickly create a wireless network at home or in your office, which lets your relatives or employees connect to your wireless network virtually anywhere (within the operational range of your wireless network). The router can operate as a base station for connecting wireless devices of the standards 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n*.
The router supports multiple functions for the wireless interface: several security standards (WEP, WPA/WPA2), MAC address filtering, and the WPS function.
Configuration and Management
You can configure and manage the settings of the router DSL-2650U via the user-friendly web-based interface (the interface is available in several languages).
• ADSL: 1 RJ-11 port
• LAN: 4 RJ-45 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet ports with auto-MDI/MDIX
• WLAN: built-in 802.11b, g, and n draft wireless interface
• USB: USB 2.0 type A port.
• IEEE 802.11n draft standard*, IEEE 802.11b/g compliant
• Support of guest wireless network
• WEP data encryption
• WPA/WPA2 security supporting TKIP, AES and TKIP+AES
• MAC-based access to wireless network
• PIN and PBC methods of WPS
• Advanced settings.
• multi-mode, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt) Annex A, ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite) Annex A, ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs).
• ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis) Annex A/L/M, ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis) Annex A.
• ITU-T G.992.5 Annex A/L/M.
WAN Connection Types:
• Static IP
• Dynamic IP
• Static IP
• Dynamic IP
• Bridged and routed Ethernet encapsulation
• VC-based or LLC-based multiplexing
• ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0 PVC (up to 8 PVCs)
• ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
• ITU-T I.610 OAM F4/F5 loopback
• ATM QoS
• PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
• PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
• Keep-alive for PPP connections.
Network Protocols and Functions:
• Static IP routing
• NAT (Network Address Translation)
• DHCP server/client/relay
• DNS relay
• Support of VLAN
• IGMP proxy
• IGMP snooping
• Channel reservation.
Firewall and Access Management Functions:
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• MAC filtering based on time of day and day of week
• URL filter
• Packet filtering (IP/ICMP/TCP/UDP)
• Virtual servers
• Prevention of DoS attacks
• Intrusion detection system
• Port Triggering.
• Interface grouping
• 3 priority queues.
• Auto connection to available type of supported network (3G/2G)
• Enabling/disabling PIN code check, changing PIN code.
• File browser
• Print server
• Shared access to USB storage (Samba).
Configuration and Management:
• Multilingual web-based interface for configuration and management
• Access via TELNET
• Firmware update via web-based interface
• Saving/restoring configuration to/from file
• Support of remote logging
• SNMP agent
• Automatic synchronization of system time with NTP server
• Ping function.
Supported USB Modems**:
• GSM modems:
• Huawei E150
• Huawei E1550
• Huawei E160G
• Huawei E169G
• Huawei E220
• ZTE MF112
• ZTE MF626
• ZTE MF627.
• CDMA modems:
• Airplus MCD-650
• Airplus MCD-800
• AnyDATA ADU-300A
• AnyDATA ADU-310A.
• LAN 1-4
• External power adapter DC 12V/1A
• ON/OFF power switch
• ON/OFF Wi-Fi switch
• Reset to Factory Defaults button
• WPS button.
• 164 mm x 112 mm x 35 mm.
• 240 g.
• from 0 to 40 °C (from 32 to 104 °F).
• from -20 to 65 °? (from -4 to 149 °F).
• from 5% to 95% non-condensing.
DSL-2650U/NRU/C 3G/ADSL/Ethernet Router with Wi-Fi and Built-in Switch