USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet AdapterKur iegādāties
The DUB-1312 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter allows you to instantly add gigabit connectivity to your desktop, notebook, or netbook computer. Just plug the DUB-1312 in to an available USB 3.0 port and you’re ready to connect to your switch, hub, or router with the speed and reliability of a wired gigabit connection.
Fast Ethernet Connectivity
The DUB-1312 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter plugs into any available USB port on your computer to enable you to connect to an Ethernet network at speeds up to 1 Gbps. High-speed gigabit Ethernet allows you to transfer large files in no time, or make light work of backups to
a server or network storage device. The adapter eliminates the need to open your computer to install a network card, and it also keeps your computer’s expansion slots free for other uses.
Easy to Install and Use
The DUB-1312 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter connects to your computer’s USB 3.0 port and is ready to run almost as soon as it’s plugged in. There is no need to change any configuration settings on your computer, as the drivers are installed automatically after you insert the included installation CD*. For extra convenience, the adapter’s compact design means you can easily slip the DUB-1312 into your pocket or laptop bag and take it with you.
Power to the DUB-1312 is provided directly by the USB port, eliminating the need for an external AC power adapter. The DUB-1312 not only supports the USB 3.0 standard’s power-saving features, but also includes an energy-saving suspend and resume function to minimize power consumption when network traffic is light, the device is idle, or when the Ethernet cable is unplugged. This feature is especially useful if you are using a notebook or netbook computer, as it helps conserve battery life, allowing you to keep working for longer without needing to recharge.
• RJ-45 Ethernet Port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
• USB Type A Connector
• Speed (orange)
• Link/ACT (green)
• USB Specification Version 3.0
• USB Specification Version 2.0
• USB Specification Version 1.1
• USB Specification Version 1.0
• OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface)
• EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface)
• IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-T, TX, and T4 compatible
• Supports suspended mode and remote wakeup
• Supports full and half duplex in gigabit Ethernet mode
Minimum System Requirements
• Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3
• Mac OS 10.6 to 10.8
• Linux kernel 2.6.14x or above
• Advanced Power Management reduces power usage during idle or light traffic periods
Dimensions (including plug and cable)
• 210 x 24 x 16 mm
• 28.5 grams
• Input: Bus-powered 500 mA, 5 V DC
• Consumption: 150 mA, 3.3 V DC
• Operating: 0° to 45°C
• Storage: -20° to 70°C
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing
* Windows operating systems support plug-and-play functionality. Other operating systems may require software installation before the product can be used. Windows XP requires users to confirm before automatic installation can begin.
DUB-1312 USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter