Modularized Switch for Departmental Network This switch usesa modular architecture that lets users configure up to8 ports with choices of 10Mbps and 100Mbps twisted-pair and fiber, as well as 10Mbps BNC.
4 Expansion Slots The switch comes standard with 4 empty expansion slots. Users select the port types of their choice and insert the ports in the empty slots. Up to8 ports can be inserted in the switch.
4 Choices of Port Types 4 port types are available for selection: 10Mbps BNC, 10/100Mbps 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX dual-speed, 10Mbps 10BASE-FL fiber and 100Mbps 100BASE-FX fiber. These ports come in modules, each module providing 2 ports.
Workgroup Integration This device is designed for simple integration ofa medium sized to departmental workgroup with mixed 10Mbps and 100Mbps bandwidths and network cable types. Connected through this switch, traditional 10Mbps users on coaxial, twisted-pair and fiber cables can seamlessly communicate with 100Mbps users as if ona single, homogenous network.
- 4 expansion slots for installation of up to8 ports
- Slot-installable modular architecture
- User-configurable with 10/100Mbps, BNC, 10Mbps fiber and 100Mbps fiber ports
- Full/half duplex operation for each port
- Fast store-and-forward switching scheme
- Auto-learns network configuration
- 19-inch standard rack-mount width
- Internal universal powe supply
- CE Mark, C-Tick Class A
- Store-and-forward switching scheme
- RAM buffer: 8MB per device
- Filtering address table: 8K per device
- Automatic learning of network configuration
- Packet filtering/forwarding rates:
Ethernet: 14,880 pps per port
Fast Ethernet: 148,800 pps per port