D-Link DCS-3411 is a versatile day and night network camera, ideal for small-to-medium business applications and remote monitoring capabilities over the Internet. A D-Link DCS-3411 Camera can be placed anywhere including awkward locations through a PoE connection and can be connected to various external devices to provide a variety of security applications triggered on alarm-based events.
- Quality ¼” CMOS sensor for superior image rendering
- Removable IR-cut filter for best results in low light conditions
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 streaming
- Simultaneous video profiles for web viewing, 3G mobile viewing and video recording
- 16x digital zoom
- Built-in 802.3af PoE for flexible placement
- Digital I/O for connection to sensors and alarms
- RS-485 port for connection to an external Pan/Tilt device
- Direct recording to a NAS box or SD card (no software required)
- 3G mobile video, for live video streams on a 3G mobile phone or PDA
- Built-in SD card slot for local recording
- BNC connector for integration into an existing CCTV network
- Free D-ViewCam software included
- Supports 2-way audio*
High quality video streaming
The D-Link DCS-3411 camera employs a quality CMOS sensor with low lux sensitivity to deliver a truly superior image quality. A built-in Infrared Cut Removable (ICR) filter can be manually applied via the web GUI, or set to automatically adjust according to lighting conditions. This feature enables the camera to capture crisp colour images during the daytime, and grayscale images in low-light.
A versatile solution
The D-Link DCS-3411 includes built-in support for 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE). This allows the camera to be powered directly from a PoE Ethernet switch, providing users the freedom to place the camera anywhere they want, including high walls and covert locations.
In addition, the camera is equipped with 2 digital input ports for sensors or alarms, 1 digital output port for an alarm, 1 power output port for an LED illuminator and a BNC connector which provides both analogue and digital interface video transmissions. An RS-485 port is also included for connection to external pan/tilt devices. Moreover, the 12V interface provides power for an optional LED illuminator. Additional items such as an auto iris lens, IR LED lens or a night vision illuminator can be added to the D-Link DCS-3411.
Recording & storage
The D-Link DCS-3411 supports 4 separate profiles simultaneously and is capable of recording in MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 compression with a choice of resolutions for a smooth performance. You can save snapshots and automatically start recording video and audio when motion is detected. With the built-in Samba client, software is not required to record the action directly on a network storage device. An SD-card slot is also included for local storage.
With the D-ViewCam software included, up to 32 cameras may be monitored on a single computer screen at one central location. The D-Link DCS-3411 also features 3G mobile video support, enabling you to view a live video feed from the camera on a compatible 3G mobile phone or PDA anywhere in your 3G coverage area.
- ¼” CMOS sensor
- Minimum illumination: 0.5 Lux (F1.8)
- CS mount lens: 6mm, F1.8
- Removable IR-cut filter
- Field of view: 51° diagonal, 31°vertical, 41° horizontal
- 16x digital zoom
- Built-in SD card slot for local recording*
- RS-485 interface for connection to an external Pan/Tilt device
- BNC connector to integrate the network camera into a CCTV network
- Digital I/O support for sensors and alarms
- 1 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant
- Dynamic DNS support
- Web-based configuration
- Motion JPEG / MPEG-4 / H.264 multi-profile compression
- Up to 4 simultaneous video profiles
- JPEG for still image
- Adjustable image size and quality
- Built-in microphone
- External microphone input, external speaker output
Monitoring and recording
- Live video streams from a 3G mobile phone or PDA
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras via D-ViewCam software
- Direct recording to a NAS device (no software required)
- Event notification and snapshots/video clips upload via HTTP, SMTP, or FTP
*card not included