Wireless Access Point Supporting Router ModeNereden Alınır
Using DAP-1150, you are able to quickly create a wireless network and let your relatives or employees connect to it virtually anywhere (within the operational range of your wireless network). The access point can operate as a base station for connecting wireless devices of the standards 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n (at the rate up to 150Mbps).
The device supports multiple functions for the wireless interface: several security standards (WEP, WPA/WPA2), MAC address filtering, WPS, WDS, WMM.
In the router mode, the DAP-1150 device includes a built-in firewall. The advanced security functions minimize threats of hacker attacks, prevent unwanted intrusions to your network, and block access to unwanted websites for users of your LAN.
Access Point Mode
You are able to use DAP-1150 switched to the access point mode to create a wireless network or to connect to a wired router.
You are able to connect DAP-1150 switched to the router mode to a cable or DSL modem or to a private Ethernet line and use a high-speed Internet connection to successfully fulfill a wide range of professional tasks.
DAP-1150The “client” function in the access point mode allows using DAP-1150 as a wireless client and a wireless repeater, in the router mode as a WISP repeater.
Configuration and Management
DAP-1150You can configure and manage the settings of the DAP-1150 device via the user-friendly web-based interface (the interface is available in several languages).
• LAN Interface:1 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port with auto MDI/MDIX.
• IEEE 802.11b/g/n.
• Access point mode
• Router mode.
• WAN connection types:
PPTP/L2TP + Static IP
PPTP/L2TP + Dynamic IP
• DHCP server and client
• DNS relay
• VPN pass-through (PPTP/L2TP)
• Dynamic DNS
• Static IP routing
• Remote management
• Network statistics for each interface
• IGMP Proxy
• WLAN splitting (up to 4 SSIDs)
• Supported security settings:
• MAC filter
• Managing connected stations
• PIN and PBC methods of WPS
• WMM (Wi-Fi QoS)
• Advanced settings
• “Client” function (access point mode):
• Wireless network client
• Wireless network repeater
• “Client” function (router mode):WISP repeater.
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• IP filters
• URL filter
• MAC filter
• Prevention of ARP and DDoS attacksVirtual servers.
Configuration and Management:
• Multilingual web-based interface for configuration and management
• Access via TELNET
• Firmware update via web-based interface
• Saving/restoring configuration to/from file
• Support of remote loggingAutomatic synchronization of system time with NTP server (router mode).
Physical and Environmental
• External power adapter DC 5V/1.2А
• Reset to Factory Defaults button.
• from 0 to 55 0C (from 32 to 131 0F).
• from 10% to 90% non-condensing.
• FCC Class B
DAP-1150/NB1 Wireless Access Point Supporting Router Mode