Dual-Band 802.11n/ac Wave 2 Unified Wireless Access PointNereden Alınır
The DWL-6620APS Dual-Band 802.11n/ac Wave 2 Unified Wireless Access Point is designed for small to medium businesses and enterprises, providing greater throughput and flexibility for medium to large-scale Wi-Fi networks. Featuring D-Link Smart Antenna technology, the DWL-6620APS allows your wireless clients to enjoy an unprecedented Wi-Fi experience and reliable connection.
Greater Speed and Connectivity
The DWL-6620APS provides unparalleled connectivity by using the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, allowing high combined data rates of 1267 Mbps (867 Mbps* for 802.11ac, and 400 Mbps* for 802.11n) over the air. Besides the high dual-band throughput connections over the two bands, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) and 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS) can give time-sensitive traffic like VoIP or video streaming Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) higher priority ahead of other traffic. Wireless clients can stream media faster and smoother than before using existing devices.
The DWL-6620APS features an upgraded CPU, providing increased performance compared to its predecessor. Bandsteering technology enables the DWL-6620APS to intelligently place clients on the optimal wireless band to avoid congestion and allows for smooth streaming of video, seamless browsing, and fast downloads for mobile devices. Airtime fairness ensures that equal airtime is given to each client, providing increased performance even if slower devices are connected.
The DWL-6620APS supports 802.11ac wave 2 MU-MIMO technology that enables the access point to communicate with multiple clients simultaneously, resulting in significantly improved network capacity and throughput.
Centrally Manage Your Wireless Network
When working in conjunction with D-Link Unified Controllers, the DWL-6620APS can be centrally managed. This allows for a large number of access points to be deployed and managed easily and efficiently. Once the APs are discovered by the controller, the administrator can push the configuration to them as a group, instead of doing so individually. Additionally, Radio Frequency (RF) resource management** allows wireless coverage to be managed centrally, providing the best coverage possible for wireless clients.
Smart Antenna Technology
An unreliable connection is the biggest challenge in current Wi-Fi usage. When client devices move to dead spots or out of coverage, the throughput can suddenly drop. Interference from neighboring access points or other sources of co-channel interference are additional factors that inhibit the stability of wireless connections. D-Link Smart antenna system is a complete solution that combines hardware with an embedded software algorithm. The software algorithm integrated with the Wi-Fi driver helps to select the optimal radiation pattern for each client and cooperate with digital beamforming to enhance the antenna gain and achieve the best throughput. The fast channel and bandwidth selection feature scans all channels and selects the cleanest channel with the least interference in a very short timeframe. Null Steering Capability curtails the power in the direction of interference to mitigate its influence. The beam pattern is adapted dynamically per packet basis. With these capabilities, the D-Link Smart Antenna strengthens the connection reliability in real-time and optimizes the wireless user experience.
• 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
• 802.11a/n/ac Wave 2 5 GHz
• Two 10/100/1000BASE-T LAN PoE ports
• One RJ45 console port
• Power switch
• Reset button
• Power connector
• 2x2 Internal Smart Antennas
• 2.4 GHz – Up to 400 Mbps*
• 5 GHz – Up to 867 Mbps*
• 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
• 5150 to 5850 MHz
• 1 to 13 channels for 2.4 GHz band (per country code)
• 36 to 165 channels for 5 GHz band (per country code)
• Web-based user interface (HTTP/HTTPs)
• Command-Line Interface (CLI)
• Up to 32 SSIDs, 16 per radio
• 802.1Q VLAN
• Station Isolation
• WPA/WPA2 Personal/Enterprise
• AES and TKIP
Detection & Prevention
• Rogue and valid AP classification
• MAC address filtering
• Diameter: 220 mm
• Height: 55.45 mm
• 0.614 kg without bracket
• 0.663 kg with bracket
• External Power Adapter: 12 VDC 2A
• Powered by 802.3at PoE power
Power over Ethernet
• 10/100/1000 Mbps 802.3at PoE input on LAN 1 Port
Max Power Consumption
• 16.32 W
• Bottom cover – plastic
• Top cover – plastic
• UL2043 certified housing
• Operating: 0 to 40 °C
• Storage: -20 to 65 °C
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• EN55032, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60601-1-2 (Medical electrical equipment), EN301489-1, EN301489-17, EN300328, EN301893
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
** This feature is available when Unified AP is used in conjunction with D-Link’s line of Unified Wireless Switches/controllers.
DWL-6620APS Dual-Band 802.11n/ac Wave 2 Unified Wireless Access Point