ADSL2 /2+ Router USB and Ethernet portsNereden Alınır
DSL-2520U - is an affordable high-performance ADSL-router for the small office and home networks. It allows you to quickly and easily get broadband access to the Internet and organize the sharing of the communication channel among multiple users.
DSL-2520U provides all the essentials for a safe, high-speed wireless network: support for standards ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2 +, support for the standard Fast Ethernet, built-in firewall, ensure quality data (QoS), as well as many additional features.
ADSL-router has a port for connecting to ADSL-line and Ethernet-port, which can be used to connect a single computer or switch. The device also has a USB-port for connection of a single computer.
Router DSL-2520U has a built-in firewall. Advanced security features minimize threats of hackers and prevent intrusions to your network and access to unwanted websites for users on your local network.
To manage and configure DSL-2520U uses a simple and user-friendly web-based interface (available in several languages).
• ADSL: 1 port with RJ-11
• LAN: 1-port 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet with RJ-45 auto-sensing polarity of MDI / MDIX
• USB: 1 USB (type B, version 1.1)
• ADSL: full rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt) Annex A, ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite) Annex A, ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs )
• ADSL2: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis) Annex A / L / M, ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis) Annex A
• ADSL2 +: ITU-T G.992.5 Annex A / M
Types of WAN-connection
Protocols ATM / PPP
• Ethernet encapsulation bridging and routing
• Multiplexing based on VC / LLC
• ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0 PVC (up to 8 PVC)
• ATM adaptation layer type 5 (AAL5)
• The principles and functions of the OAM ITU-T I.610, including F4/F5 loopback
• ATM QoS
• PPP over ATM (RFC 2,364)
• PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
• Support for Keep-alive for PPP-protocol
Network Protocols and Features
• Static IP-routing
• The mechanism of NAT
• DNS relay
• Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
• VLAN support
• IGMP proxy
Firewall and Access Control
• NAT firewall
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• Packet filtering (IP / ICMP / TCP / UDP)
• Virtual Servers
• Prevent DoS-attacks
• Intrusion detection and event logging
• The technology to protect DMZ
• Supports Port Triggering
• Grouping interfaces
• 3 priority queues
Configuration and Management
• Web-based interface for configuration and management of multiple languages
• Access via TELNET
• Upgrade the firmware of the router through the web-interface
• Save and load configuration
• Support for remote logging
• External DC power adapter 5B/1A
• The power switch ON / OFF
• The Reset button to restore factory default settings
from 0 ° to 40 ° C.
from -20 ° to 65 ° C.
from 5% to 95% non-condensing