МТС DIR-320EOL EOS
3G/Wi-Fi wireless router "MTS 3G Router" (MTS DIR-320) is designed to provide high-speed wireless access to the Internet via 3G/2G network using MTS 3G USB modem "MTS Connect". Just MTS DIR-320 works in GPRS / EDGE network through a network of MTS. Alternatively you can use a wireless connection standard, 802.11g, as well as quickly and easily connect to a leased line or a broadband modem.
3G USB modem "MTS Connect" and the establishment of a wireless network By connecting to the "MTS 3G Routers» 3G USB modem "MTS Connect", users can share a high-speed wireless connection to the network 3G/2G MTS to access the Internet for a wide range of professional tasks. You will be able to find information in the Internet, check email, chat with colleagues and partners, to organize a video conference from anywhere in your office (within range of your wireless network.) You can also use the "MTS 3G Router" and the 3G USB "MTS Connect" to create a wireless network at home that will make you and your family quick and easy access to the Internet at any point within range of your wireless home network.
Protection Network Security "MTS 3G Router" is equipped with a built-in firewall, which protects your network from external attacks, allowing to minimize the harm from hackers and prevent unwanted intrusion into the network. Router also supports both WEP and WPA. Due to the supported encryption and routing functionality, it allows you to create a secure wireless network for your home or office.
Built-in Ethernet-switch "MTS 3G Router" has a built-in 4-port Ethernet-switch, which allows you to connect computers equipped with Ethernet-adapters, game consoles and other devices to the network router.
Ease of Use With built-web-management interface, the user can easily access the settings of "MTS 3G Router."
The list of supported 3G USB modems
current version of the software for "MTS 3G Router" supports the following models of 3G USB modems "MTS Connect":
- Huawei E156G
- Huawei E160G
- Huawei E169G
- Huawei E220
- Huawei E1550
- ZTE MF626
- ZTE MF627
Read more on the website of MTS .
Minimum system recommendations
- 3G USB modem "MTS Connect"
- Cable or DSL-modem port Ethernet (optional)
- A computer running Windows XP SP2, 2000 SP4 or Mac OS X (v10.4/v10.3) or Linux with installed Ethernet-adapter
- Internet Explorer 6 or Firefox 1.5 or higher
- IEEE 802.11b / g
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- USB 2.0
- 1 USB 2.0 port for 3G USB modem connection "MTS Connect"
- 1 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port
- Support for connecting to a network Ethernet, DSL and cable modem
- Supports "Always-on" (bridged) and PPPoE for PPP-on-demand connections
- 4 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port
- All ports support auto-polarity of MDI / MDIX
- All ports support flow control, 802.3x (full duplex) and back pressure (half duplex)
The USB interface
- USB 2.0 type A
- Support for 3G USB modem connection "MTS Connect"
WAN connection types
- Static IP
- Dynamic IP
Data rate Wi-Fi network
- 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 11, 9, 6, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbit / s
(with automatic switchover)
- 2.4 to 2.462 GHz
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM)
- Complementary Code Keying (CCK)
The output power of the transmitter
- 802.11b: 17dBm + / - 2dBm at 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbit / s
- 802.11g: 13dBm + / - 2dBm at 6 ~ 12, 18, 24, 36, 54 Mbit / s
- 802.11b: - 81dBm at 11 Mbit / s
- 802.11g: - 84dBm at 6 Mbit / s
- 82dBm at 5.5 Mbit / s
- 84dBm at 2 Mbit / s
- 86dBm at 1 Mbit / s
- 83dBm at 9 Mbit / s
- 82dBm at 12 Mbit / s
- 79dBm at 18 Mbit / s
- 77dBm at 24 Mbit / s
- 74dBm at 36 Mbit / s
- 70dBm at 48 Mbit / s
- 68dBm at 54 Mbit / s
- Detachable dipole antenna with SMA connector
- 64/128-bit WEP data encryption (user selectable)
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Managing a Web-based interface using the browser Internet Explorer v6 or higher, or Firefox 1.5 or higher
- LAN (1 to 4)
- 5V DC 2A, via external power adapter
- 112.6 x 147.5 x 31.8 mm
- 246 g
- 0 ˚ to 40 ˚ C
- From 10% to 90% non-condensing