Network Video Recorder (NVR) is a good alternative to expensive, outdated analog surveillance systems CCTV. Together with the IP-based cameras D-Link, or IP-based cameras from other manufacturers with a broad range of functions and high-resolution, professional NVR (NVR) DNR-326 provides a comprehensive solution to display video in real time, data storage and management of CCTV. Video D-Link DNR-326, being an inexpensive device of similar equipment, ideal for reliable high-quality video.
An intuitive graphical user interface D-Link DNR-326 makes it easy to view from the NVR as recorded and transmitted in real-time video. Status page displays the connection status of cameras and recording, as well as frame rate and bit rate information for each camera. The total amount of time available for recording, is also displayed for each NVR.
Monitoring in real time and set the camera
The users have a wide range of options for viewing and organizing footage on the screen. In a system with multiple channels, users can use the mouse to drag the selected camera in the viewing area. To simplify the identification of the names of cameras and recording status are displayed on the screen (OSD). Pre-installed in the interface can be used to instantly restore a previously saved settings. You can view video from a camera in full screen mode with a two-way transmission of audio (optional). Users can control the functions of PTZ (pan / tilt / zoom), using the interface buttons or by directly clicking on the video.
A broad functional account
Intuitive single-page interface assists in such settings, compression, resolution and frame rate for all connected cameras. NVR will record video with nine local and remote IP-based cameras.
If the cameras have been installed, the system will set a schedule allows continuous recording or recording at the designated time intervals. Each camera can be set to record independently at preset intervals. NVR also provides video recording based on the operation of certain start-up events, such as motion detection.
The NVR can be configured on the phone to automatically replace old with new data in the case of filling the space on your hard disk, allowing a long and continuous recording. Users can specify the number of days during which the record must be kept (within the capacity of the hard drive). For example, if the amount of memory to store the NVR can record up to 7 days, when you use the overwrite data for the 8th day will be recorded in place of data for day 1.
NVR also provides the option to stop recording when disk space is full. Notification of coverage of the space on your hard disk can be sent by e-mail or to an external device, for example, in the form of an audible alarm or light signal indicators, via DI / DO.
An effective system of managing events
NVR provides centralized management of digital output, notifications by e-mail and write to all connected cameras. Additionally, you can observe the work of sensors detecting the movement or status of digital input interface. These events are logged with optional notifications by e-mail or via the external device. Users can define multiple lists of contacts, which will be sent notification of events. An effective system of logging events by date for easy retrieval.
The process of searching the recorded data can be time-consuming and laborious. However, the function «Smart Search» allows you to find the right event, without any special effort. After selecting a target area on the video and set the sensitivity of the search function of «Smart Search» scan the database based on specified search criteria to identify noteworthy events. Search criteria include options such as motion detection, missing or extraneous objects, loss of focus, as well as darkening of the chamber.
After selecting the desired range of video playback device NVR can immediately start playing it. DNR-326 supports the simultaneous playback of four channels. Playback speed control allows you to fast forward / backward with a 16-fold increase in speed. When you play shows step by step one frame at a time. In addition, users can improve the quality of recorded video using the settings of brightness, contrast and sharpness. NVR supports two formats for exporting video.
File formats AVI and ASF carry a time stamp on the exported video. If the user is connected to a computer printer, with NVR, you can print the selected frame. Network DVR D-Link provides the security and integrity of the footage. Administrators can restrict access to the NVR, filtering external connections by IP-address, and thereby improving safety. Administrators can also select the access privileges for users, by defining the chamber, to which they can access for viewing video online, play, work with sound settings and PTZ.
Recorded data is stored in a secure database. Periodically or when necessary, can back up the recorded data for additional storage. NVR also includes an option to protect your data with RAID 1 configuration. RAID 1 duplicates the database records into two separate disk. In the event of damage to a single hard drive data is contained in the integrity of the second hard drive.
In an emergency power source for the NVR can use an uninterruptible power supply (UPS). UPS via USB-interface to notify the NVR on the need to shutdown before battery power is low. In the event of power failure the UPS without NVR will start automatically when power is restored. Of course, in addition to protecting data, it is necessary to protect the device from being stolen. For this reason, the NVR is made in a compact package and can easily be installed in a remote secure location. The front panel is equipped with a lock for HDD protection and security lock, which allows to protect your device from theft.
An integrated network functionality
Network DVR D-Link can be used in accordance with the existing network architecture, with features such as PPPoE and ADSL-service. NVR can get the IP-address from DHCP-server to simplify its detection during the installation.
For systems that operate without a fixed IP-address, supports Dynamic DNS. Access to the NVR can be obtained remotely via the Internet, using easy to remember domain name service provided by DDNS.
Support for the exact time the system is particularly important if the recorded video used as evidence. To ensure continuing accurate time device NVR can update the system clock with a server on the Internet, using the Network Time Protocol (NTP).
Software D-ViewCam NVR
Software D-ViewCam NVR, bundled, consists of five main components: Playback Manager (Manager of play), Backup and File Manager (file manager and backup manager), Verification Tool (Tool test), NVR Search (Search NVR ) and Multi-NVR Viewer (View multiple NVR).
Multi-NVR Viewer supports the simultaneous display of 128 channels. You can easily organize a view by dragging the video window display. The cameras, operated NVR, available for viewing as individual sites or distributed in groups according to categories.
Playback Manager (Manager of play) includes a simple and intuitive graphical Web-based interface that allows users to play back video as well as to search for it, or export.
A flexible tool for backup Backup and File Manager (file manager and backup manager) simplifies the process of copying video from the NVR to an external storage device.
Verification Tool (Tool test) checks whether the system-generated data changed by adding a digital signature to each video frame recording.
• IEEE 802.3/u/z
• Auto MDI / MDI-X
• SATA I, II
HDD (Hard Disk)
• Control and management of the hard drive via a PC
• Reformatting the disk
• RAID 0, 1
• Castle (HDD)
• Safety Lock (device)
• Flash ROM
• 128 MB
• 256 MB DDR II
• Port LAN Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbit / s)
I / O Ports
• RJ-45 port
• DC-in jack
• USB port for updating the status of the UPS
• Operating system: Linux
• Supports all network cameras D-Link. Includes support for automatic detection and megapixel resolution
• Supports network cameras of renowned brands, including D-Link, Axis, Panasonic, Sony, Mobotix, Arecont Vision, IQinVision, Cisco, and Acti
• Max. characteristics (mode only NVR):
- H.264 1080P (baud rate): 90 Mbit / s
- H.264 720P (baud rate): 90 Mbit / s
- MJPEG 1080P (frame rate): 90 frames / s
- MJPEG 720P (frame rate): 192 frames / s
• Max. characteristics (mode NVR + File Server):
- H.264 1080P (baud rate): 68 Mbit / s
- H.264 720P (baud rate): 68 Mbit / s
- MJPEG 1080P (frame rate): 70 frames / s
- MJPEG 720P (frame rate): 150 frames / s
Search for the camera
Record audio and video
• Record synchronized audio and video
• H.264, MPEG-4, M-JPEG (on supported cameras)
Setting up video
• Resolution, quality, frame rate, add audio, go to the camera interface
Type of record
• Scheduled recording, manual or event-driven (DI-trigger, motion detection sensor of the camera)
Remote viewing of live video
• Remote viewing of live video via Internet Explorer
• The maximum number of simultaneous channels viewed: 9
Managing remote video in real time
• View the video in real time, preset / switch (preset / go), patrolling, focus, function PTZ (pan / tilt / rotation), freeze-frame, full-screen mode, digital zoom
Managing remote playback
• Play with the normal functions of rewind, fast forward / backward and step forward / backward
• Intelligent detection Smart Search: General Motion (basic movement), Missing Object (missing object), Foreign Object (foreign object), Camera Occlusion (Blackout camera), Lose Focus (Losing focus)
• Remote playback through Internet Explorer and NVR-client
• The system of play with the timeline graphical user interface, search by event, area, cameras, date and time
• Internet Explorer and the NVR-client supports simultaneous playback of four channels
• Auto recycling when filling the space on your hard drive
• Export of video files in AVI format or ASF
• Export images in BMP or JPG
A user account
• Ability to create additional user accounts to allow users access to the system, as well as authorization for the determination of channel cameras, PTZ, etc.
• Support DDNS-server D-Link
Two modes reset to factory settings
• Reset the firmware to factory settings through the GUI
• Push hard reset to factory settings (you need to hold for 5 seconds)
• Setting the system time (D-Link NTP, time entry, sync with your computer, saving time)
• Remote software can create a backup copy of the raw data on a secondary storage device
• Backing up data to a remote FTP-server on a daily schedule
• Position the camera
• System Status
• IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
• NTP-client (D-Link)
• DDNS-client (D-Link)
• Filtering of IP-addresses
• Web-browser HTTP
• Internet Explorer 7 or later
• NVR Search Tool
• Multi-language graphical user interface
• Network DVR with two drive bays
• Power Adapter
• Quick Installation Guide
• The holder of the power cable
• CD-ROM with software and documentation Product
• 12 V DC / 4 A
Maximum power consumption
• 25.20 Watts
Maximum power consumption in standby mode
• 0.234 Watts
• From 0 ° to 55 ° C
• From -20 ° to 70 ° C
• From 5% to 90% (no condensation)
• 115 x 146,4 x 178,5 mm
• 0.875 kg