Connect to a high-speed wireless network with the D-link Wireless N 150 Desktop Adapter and enjoy surfng the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online. The DWA-525 uses Wireless N 150 technology, which offers increased speed and range over the 802.11g/b standard1 giving you a faster, more reliable wireless connection.
Connect securely to your wireless network
To protect your data and privacy, the Wireless N 150 Desktop Adapter supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption for connecting to a secure wireless network, keeping your network traffc secure.
The Wireless N 150 Desktop Adapter provides a high-speed connection to other Wireless 802.11n devices and is backward compatible with 802.11g/b, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of wireless routers and networks.
Easy to install & connect
D-Link’s Quick Setup Wizard provides easy setup of your USB adapter so you can get connected quickly. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) sets up a secure wireless connection, so all you have to do is push a button to automatically create a secure wireless connection to your network, doing away with the need for confguring complicated settings.
• Windows 2000 (SP4), XP (SP2), or Vista (32 or 64-bit) or higher
• CD-rOM drive
• 20MB hard disk space
• Available USB port
• IEEE 802.11n
• IEEE 802.11g
• IEEE 802.11b
• 2.4GHz to 2.4835GHz
• Detachable 2dBi dipole antenna
• 64/128-bit WEP data encryption
• Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-EAP)
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
• 802.11n: up to 150 Mbps
• 802.11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48/54 Mbps
• 802.11b: 1/2/5.5/11 Mbps
• Windows XP/Vista and Windows 7
• 5VDC +/- 5%
Dimensions (l x W x H)
• 122 x 120 x 22 mm (4.8 x 4.7 x 0.9 inches)
• 0º to 40º C (32˚ to 104˚ F)
• -20º to 65º C (-4˚ to 149˚ F)
• 10% to 90% non-condensing
• 5% to 95% non-condensing
• FCC Class B
• WPS Certifed