D-Link, an industry leader in networking, introduces the ANT24-1801 18 dBi Directional Yagi Antenna designed to provide extended coverage for an existing 802.11b/g wireless network. The directional yagi design of the ANT24-1801 offers dramatically increased wireless signal coverage in a specific direction allowing for improved data throughput at further distances.
The D-Link 18 dBi Directional Yagi Antenna connects to a variety of wireless PCI adapters, wireless routers and acess points on the market today. Whether the wireless router or access point has a SMA or TNC connector, the ANT24-1801 comes with a RP-SMA to RP-TNC conversion adapter to accommodate either connector type.
The D-Link ANT24-1801 includes a mounting kit that allows for precise positioning and concentrated signal strength allowing for improved data throughput at further distances. The D-Link ANT24-1801 also includes a lightning surge protector, and a 0.5m (1.5 feet) cable. The ANT24-1801 is weatherproof and made of corrosion-resistant material to withstand harsh outdoor conditions and wind speeds up to 120 miles/hr (200km/hr).
Avoid the cost and complexity of adding additional wireless acess points or wireless repeaters when you can easily use the D-Link yagi antenna indoors or outdoors. Enjoy the benefits of wireless connectivity at greater distances and speeds throughout your indoor or outdoor wireless coverage area.
• 18 dBi
• 1,5 max
• Linear, vertical
• Horizontal 15o
• Vertical 15o
• 50W (cw)
• 50 ohm
• N-type ("Mom")
• N-«Dad" in RP-SMA, length 0.5 m
• Cable loss per meter 0.83db
The theoretical transmission distance at a speed of 1 Mbit/s/11 Mbit / s (when operated with internal access points) *
• Up to 5km/2km
The theoretical transmission distance at a speed of 1 Mbit/s/11 Mbit / s (when working with external access points) *
• Up to 8km/3km
1. Distance calculation is based on the transmit power 15dbm (intra-TD), 19dbm (outside SC) with standard cable loss*
2. The transmission distance may depend on both antennas with the same characteristics with standard cable loss
3. The effective radius of action is based on EIRP (Effected Isotropic Radiation Power = power of the transmitter unit + antenna gain - cable loss)
4. On the range of factors may adversely affect the environment.
• 200 km / h
• From-40oC to 80oC
• 100% at 25oC
• ABS, with UV protection
• 3, 5 kg
• Diameter of 89 x 1000 mm