Two DHP-P308AV PowerLine Adapters KitKur iegādāties
DHP-P309AV is a set of two DHP-P308AV PowerLine Adapters, which are compliant with the HomePlug AV standard and use your home’s existing electrical wiring to create a network or extend your existing network*. These adapters turn every power outlet into a network connection to access digital media devices, game consoles, print servers, computers, and network storage devices throughout your home.
Ideal for Bandwidth-Intensive Applications
The DHP-P308AV features PowerLine AV 500, enabling it to deliver data at high speeds and with better coverage than regular PowerLine AV products. This rapid transmission speed makes it ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications, providing smooth HD video streaming, VoIP calls, and
lag-free online gaming experiences.
Convenient Setup and Secure Operation
Setting up a DHP-P308AV is as simple as plugging it into a power outlet and connecting your device. Extend your home network by connecting multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home, or for additional connectivity, attach a switch or wireless access point to the adapter. For convenient setup, you can quickly configure an encryption key with the simple push of a button. The adapter implements 128-bit AES data encryption to protect your network from unauthorized wire tapping. With hassle-free plug and play installation and easy security setup, the DHP-P308AV is an ideal solution for creating a wall-to-wall home network.
The built-in Passthrough socket enables you to plug a device into the adapter to continue using the electrical outlet. The Passthrough socket features noise filtering which helps prevent signal noise from an electrical device plugged into the socket from affecting your PowerLine connection.
The DHP-P308AV incorporates an energy-saving mode to comply with the European Energy Using Product (EuP) Directive. If no data transmission or
reception occurs over a certain period of time, the adapter will automatically go into sleep mode to save power, reducing power usage by more than 70% and allowing you to save energy automatically, without sacrificing performance.
A QoS engine will analyze and separate the traffic of the DHP-P308AV into multiple data streams. This allows for smooth streaming of Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), HD video, and lag-free online gaming because the most demanding data streams are automatically given priority.
* Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring condition and configuration, may affect the performance of this product. Additional D-Link PowerLine AV series products are required to add new devices to the network. A minimum of two D-Link PowerLine AV series products are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug the adapter directly into a wall outlet.
• Powerline: power connector (depending on country)
• Passthrough: power connector (depending on country)
• Ethernet: Fast Ethernet port with RJ-45
• IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3u
• IEEE 1901
• HomePlug AV
• 128-bit AES Data Encryption
PowerLine Modulation Scheme
• OFDM Symbol Modulation
Powerline Frequency Band
• 2 to 30 MHz
• PowerLine: 200 Mbps (PHY rate)**
• Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (auto negotiation)
• 91.5 x 62 x 35.5 mm
• With EU plug: 156 g
• With UK plug: 158 g
• Support power saving mode
• Operating: 0° to 40°C
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• CE LVD
• CE EMC Class B
Electrical outlet (depending on country)
• Electrical outlet type EU: 250 V/16 A max
• Electrical outlet type UK: 250 V/13 A max.
• Electrical outlet type FR: 250 V/16 A max
• Electrical outlet type US: 125 V/12 A max
• The electrical socket type AU: 250 V/10 A max
** PowerLine AV+ products feature a more efficient processor than current 200 Mbps PowerLine AV products to provide better performance for users.
Maximum throughput is based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data
throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting
systems that have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature, short wave radios, or other Powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug AV standard.
DHP-P309AV/C1A Two DHP-P308AV PowerLine Adapters Kit