Wireless N300 Nano USB AdapterKur iegādāties
div>The DWA-131 Wireless N300 Nano USB Adapter connects your computer to a high-speed wireless network and provides a fast wireless connection with superior reception. Once connected, you can access your network’s high-speed Internet connection and begin browsing the web, streaming videos and music, playing online games, and sharing content with your friends.
The DWA-131 provides fast wireless performance for your PC. You can easily add the Wireless N300 Nano USB Adapter to a PC to access a high-speed Internet connection while sharing photos, files, music, video, printers, and storage. Enhance your Internet experience with a faster wireless connection and enjoy smooth digital phone calls, gaming, downloading, and video streaming. The DWA-131 supports WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption to help prevent outside intrusion and protect your personal information from being exposed.
Get Connected, Stay Connected
Powered by Wireless N technology, this adapter provides high-performance wireless connectivity. The DWA-131 is designed for use in bigger homes and for users that demand higher networking performance. Maximize your wireless performance by connecting this adapter to a Wireless N router and stay connected from virtually anywhere in your home. The DWA-131 is also backward compatible with 802.11g technology, so you can use it with older equipment too.
Convenient Access Point Functionality
D-Link’s SoftAP feature allows the DWA-131 to act as an access point, allowing you to share your Internet connection wirelessly with other devices, or extend the coverage of an existing network. Simply install the included D-Link SoftAP software and plug in the Wireless N300 Nano USB Adapter to use the DWA-131 as an access point right away. You can toggle SoftAP on or off at the click of a button, allowing you to switch between modes effortlessly.<
• USB 2.0
• Status LED
• Integrated 2 dBi antenna
• IEEE 802.11b/g/n
• 802.11b/g/n: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup
• 64/128-bit WEP
• WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
• IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5 and 11 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11n: 6.5 to 300 Mbps (MCS0 to MCS15)
• Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS
• USB port**
Dimensions (L x W x H)
• 22.3 x 16.6 x 8.5 mm
• Operating: 0 to 40 °C
• Storage: -40 to 70 °C
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
** Using a USB 1.1 port will affect device performance. USB 2.0 port is recommended.
DWA-131 Wireless N300 Nano USB Adapter