Multifunction Wireless Router Supporting WiMAX, 3G GSM/CDMA with Built-in SwitchWhere to buy
Using the DIR-620 device, you are able to quickly create a wireless network at home or in your office, which lets your relatives or employees connect to your wireless network virtually anywhere (within the operational range of your wireless network). The router can operate as a base station for connecting wireless devices of the standards 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n (at the rate up to 300Mbps).
The router supports multiple functions for the wireless interface: several security standards (WEP, WPA/WPA2), MAC address filtering, WPS, WMM.
Configuration and Management
You can configure and manage the settings of the multifunction wireless router DIR-620 via the user-friendly web-based interface (the interface is available in several languages).
The router is equipped with a USB port for connecting a USB modem, which can be used to establish connection to the Internet. In addition, to the USB port of the router you can connect a USB storage device, which will be used as a network drive, or a printer.
The built-in 4-port switch enables you to connect Ethernet-enabled computers, game consoles, and other devices to your network.
The multifunction wireless router DIR-620 includes a built-in firewall. The advanced security functions minimize threats of hacker attacks, prevent unwanted intrusions to your network, and block access to unwanted websites for users of your LAN.
• 1 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port for cable or DSL modem or private Ethernet line.
• 4 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet ports.
• IEEE 802.11b/g/n.
• USB 2.0 type A port for USB modem, storage, or printer.
• WAN connection types:
◦ Static IP
◦ Dynamic IP
◦ PPTP/L2TP + Static IP
◦ PPTP/L2TP + Dynamic IP
• Support of IEEE 802.1X for Internet connection
• DHCP server and client
• DNS relay
• VPN pass-through (PPTP/L2TP)
• Dynamic DNS
• Static IP routing
• Remote management
• Network statistics for each interface
• IGMP Proxy
• Support of VLAN
• WAN ping respond
• Auto connection to available type of supported network (3G/2G)
• Enabling/disabling PIN code check, changing PIN code.
• Built-in FTP server
• Print server
• Access to storage via accounts
• Access control (for ext2/3 file systems)
• Supported security settings:
◦ WPA/WPA2 Personal
◦ WPA/WPA2 Enterprise
• MAC filter
• Managing connected stations
• PIN and PBC methods of WPS
• WMM (Wi-Fi QoS)
• Advanced settings
• Support of client mode
• Uploading/downloading files from/to USB storage
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• IP filters
• URL filter
• MAC filter
• Prevention of ARP and DDoS attacks
• Virtual servers
Configuration and Management:
• Multilingual web-based interface for configuration and management
• Access via TELNET
• Firmware update via web-based interface
• Saving/restoring configuration to/from file
• Support of remote logging
• Automatic synchronization of system time with NTP server
• Ping function
• Traceroute utility
Supported USB Modems**:
• GSM modems:
◦ Huawei E1550
◦ Huawei E160G
◦ Huawei E169G
◦ Huawei E171
◦ Huawei E220
◦ ZTE MF112
◦ ZTE MF192
◦ ZTE MF626
◦ ZTE MF627
◦ ZTE MF652
◦ ZTE MF668
◦ ZTE MF752
• CDMA modems:
◦ Airplus MCD-650
◦ Airplus MCD-800
◦ AnyDATA ADU-300A
◦ AnyDATA ADU-310A
◦ Axesstel MV110
◦ Ubiquam UM-400
◦ WeTelecom WM-D200
• WiMAX modem:
◦ Samsung SWC-U200 (firmware version u200_rev1-2.7.40-CI14)
Physical and Environmental
• 4 LAN LEDs
• External power adapter DC 5V/2.5А
• Reset to Factory Defaults button.
• from 0 to 40 0C (from 32 to 104 0F)
• from -20 to 65 0С (from -4 to 149 0F)
• from 10% to 90% non-condensing
• from 5% to 95% non-condensing.
*The listed functions are available for GSM USB modems only.
** The manufacturer does not guarantee proper operation of the router with every modification of the firmware of USB modems.
DIR-620 Multifunction Wireless Router Supporting WiMAX, 3G GSM/CDMA with Built-in Switch