Two DHP-328AV PowerLine AV+ 2-Port Mini Adapters KitWhere to buy
DHP-329AV is a set of two DHP-328AV adapters, allowing you to create your home PowerLine network.
The DHP-328AV PowerLine AV+ 2-Port Mini Adapter uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to create a network or extend your existing network*. It turns every power outlet into a network connection, compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, allowing you to access digital media devices, game consoles, print servers, computers, and network storage devices throughout your home.
Ideal for Bandwidth-Intensive Applications
The DHP-328AV features PowerLine AV+, enabling it to deliver data transfer rates at over 200 Mbps, faster than regular PowerLine AV products. This rapid transmission speed makes it ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications, guaranteeing smooth HD video streaming, VoIP calls, and lag-free online gaming experiences. This device provides ample network bandwidth, enabling you to tap into existing electrical wiring for high-quality multimedia streaming. The DHP-328AV also supports Quality of Service (QoS), which prioritizes multimedia traffic over other types of traffic on your network connection, ensuring faster transmission.
Convenient Setup and Secure Operation
The DHP-328AV plugs directly into a power outlet, and does not require any additional cables. Extend your home network by connecting up to two devices in the farthest corners of your home, or attach a switch or wireless access point to the adapter to connect even more devices. The adapter implements 128-bit AES data encryption at the push of a button to protect your network from unauthorized wiretapping. With hassle-free plug and play installation, the DHP-328AV is an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.
Easy Security and Power-Saving Setup
The DHP-328AV can be placed into a sleep mode to save power when it is not in use. Simply push the Simple Connect Button twice to enter power-saving mode, and push it again to resume regular operational mode. The DHP-328AV also uses less power than previous PowerLine products, saving you power automatically.
• Power plug (country/region-dependent)
• Two 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet Ports with auto MDI/MDIX
• IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3u
• HomePlug AV
• IEEE 1901
• 128-bit AES Data Encryption
PowerLine Modulation Scheme
• OFDM Symbol Modulation
Powerline Frequency Band
• 2 to 28 MHz
• Powerline: Over 200 Mbps (PHY rate)**
• Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (Auto Negotiation)
• 81 x 61 x 27 mm
• With US plug: 93.4 g
• With EU plug: 99.3 g
• With UK plug: 103 g
• Input: 100 to 240 V AC
• Maximum Power Consumption: 3.01 W
• Power-saving mode supported
• Compliant with European Energy Using Product Directive
• Operating: 0° to 40°C
• Storage: -20° to 65°C
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
* Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring condition and configuration, may affect the performance of this product. Additional D-Link PowerLine AV series products are required to add new devices to the network. A minimum of two D-Link PowerLine AV series products are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug the adapter directly into a wall outlet.
** PowerLine AV+ products feature a more efficient processor than current 200 Mbps PowerLine AV products to provide faster speeds for users. Maximum throughput is based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature, short wave radios, or other PowerLine devices that do not follow the HomePlug AV standard.
DHP-329AV Two DHP-328AV PowerLine AV+ 2-Port Mini Adapters Kit