The KVM-121 2-port KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) switch is a cost effective device for home and office users. It allows users to easily control two PCs from a single set of keyboard, mouse, and VGA monitor. It provides audio support and an audio socket, allowing the two connected PCs to share a set of speakers. The switch provides many easy-to-use features and is perfect for home and small office use.
Cost-effective for PC Users. If you have two PCs and need to use them at the same time, the KVM-121 saves the money and space by allowing you to control the two computers from a set of keyboard, monitor and mouse. Or, you may have a better, bigger monitor and want to connect both PCs to it. The KVM-121 allows you to do this. Two sets of cables are attached to the KVM switch for ready for use, dispensing users of the need to prepare separate cables and connect them to the switch.
Versatile Functions. The KVM-121 utilizes advanced microprocessor emulation to intelligently manage each KVM port. This allows simultaneous boot-up of the connected PCs. Auto scan, audible feedback, and keyboard "Hot Keys" make the DKVM-2KU simple to use and manage. There is also a control button located on the front panel that allows users to switch between the PCs.
Status Save and High Resolution Support. The KVM-121 supports VGA, SVGA and Multi-Sync monitors at up to 2048 x 1536 resolution at 72Hz refresh rate. Support for Microsoft IntelliMouse is provided.
Share Audio Device. The KVM-121 provides audio support and an audio socket, allowing users to plug in an audio device such as a set of speakers for sharing between the two connected PCs.
Connection to Console
• Mini DIN 6-pin female keyboard connector
• Mini DIN 6-pin female mouse connector
• HD 15-pin female monitor connector
• 3.5-mm audio socket
Connection to KVM Cables
• 2 HDDB 15-pin female connectors
• 2 3.5-mm audio sockets
2 sets of 1.8-m (6-ft) KVM cables provided for connection to computers, each with the following connectors:
• HDDB 15-pin female connector
• Mini DIN 6-pin male keyboard plug
• Mini DIN 6-pin male mouse plug
• HD 15-pin male monitor plug
• 3.5-mm audio plug
• 2 port LEDs for 2 connected Purchase
• Using Push button
• Using keyboard hot keys to:
- Switch between PC with or without synchronous audio signals
- Enable/disable key beep
- Reset mouse/keyboard
- Auto-scan mode or without auto-scan mode (Auto-scan between computers every 10 seconds)
• Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP
• From PC's PS2 ports, no external power adapter required
• 5V 70mA
• 104 x 61 x 28 mm (KVM switch only)
• 565 grams (KVM switch & 2 sets of KVM cables)
• 0 to 40 C
• -20 to 60 C
• 0% to 80% non-condensing
• FCC Class B
KVM-121 2-Port KVM Switch