Wireless AX3000 Dual Band PCI Express AdapterNereden Alınır
The DWA-X582 Wireless AX3000 Dual Band PCI Express Adapter connects your desktop computer to a wireless network and provides a high-speed transmission. Once connected to your protected wireless network with the Internet access, you can enjoy browsing and chatting with your friends online.
Better Speeds, Better Coverage
The DWA-X582 Wireless Adapter lets you connect to your wireless network with faster speeds in comparison with 802.11ac and 802.11n dual band adapters. The DWA-X582 supports operating in one of two frequency bands (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz) and provides maximum wireless speed up to 574 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band and up to 2402 Mbps in the 5 GHz band. While operating in the 5 GHz band, the DWA-X582 allows to reduce an impact of interference from other wireless networks, improve a throughput and therefore increase the speed of streaming data, online games and VoIP calls.
The Benefits of PCI Express
PCI Express provides a high-bandwidth connection with superior performance over the legacy PCI interface. The PCI Express X1 interface allows you to connect the DWA-X582 to any PCIe slot in your computer, whether it is an x1, x4, x8, or x16 slot. The internal PCIe installation stays out of your way by fitting nicely in your computer case, keeping the antennas safely tucked away at the back.
Get Connected and Stay Connected
The DWA-X582 is designed for use in bigger homes and for users that demand higher networking performance. Maximize your wireless performance by connecting this adapter to a Wireless AX router and stay connected from virtually anywhere in your home. The DWA-X582 is also backward compatible with 802.11ac/n/g/b/a technology, allowing you to connect to your older devices.
Robust Security Options
The DWA-X582 supports WPA2 encryption that provides a protected wireless network connection and protects transmitted data. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) support greatly facilitates the connection process, allowing you to set up a connection easily with the touch of a button in the connection utility.
• PCI Express (PCIe) (Wi-Fi)
• USB (Bluetooth)
• PCI Express x1/x4/x8/x16
• Status LED
• Two 5 dBi detachable antennas
• Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
• Bluetooth 5.0
• 802.11b/g/n/ax: 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
• 802.11a/n/ac/ax: 5.15 GHz to 5.35 GHz, 5.725 GHz to 5.825 GHz*
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup
• 64/128-bit WEP
• IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5 and 11 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 54 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11n: 6.5 to 300 Mbps (MCS0 to MCS15)
• IEEE 802.11ac: up to 866 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11ax (2.4 GHz): up to 574 Mbps
• IEEE 802.11ax (5 GHz): up to 2402 Mbps
• Windows 10 (32/64)
• Linux 5.1 and later
Dimensions (L x W x H)
• 65 x 44.5 x 1.6 mm (PCB only)
• Operating: 0 to 70 °C
• Storage: -10 to 80 °C
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing
* The operating frequency ranges will vary according to individual country regulations. DWA-X582 may not support 5.25-5.35 GHz and 5.47-5.725 GHz frequency ranges in specific regions.
** Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE 802.11ax and IEEE 802.11ac specifications. D-Link makes no warranties as to forward compatibility with future standards or compatibility with 802.11ax devices from other manufacturers. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors may adversely affect wireless signal range. The wireless speed up to 2402 Mbps is achieved when connecting to the other 802.11ax devices.
DWA-X582 Wireless AX3000 Dual Band PCI Express Adapter